Sunday, November 11, 2007

Who Am I?

So, hi. Welcome to Power assisted.

I've caved in to some odd internal urge to start documenting the wierdness that sometimes happens around me. Let's see how long i manage to keep this up.

So, who am i?

Well, you'll have to forgive me for not posting my name, I kinda like my Job and since a lot of the wierdness I encounter comes directly from that job I'd like to stay anonymous.

What I will tell you:

I'm 21
I'm female
I'm a student
I work part-time for a large British power company
A lot of my customers are assholes (How's that for setting the tone of the blog?!)

There are other things i could tell you, such as my ability to speak three languages, but I'm willing to wager no-one really cares. And that's assuming anyone other than me ever reads this thing...

So, let the posting commence.

No comments: